Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Official

Before the weekend we took Woody, the dog who found us to the vet. After waiting a decent interval to make sure there weren't bereft previous owners eager to claim him, we have had him microchipped. We also started the passporting procedures, so he has had his first rabies shot and some other inoculations. He also had an antibiotics shot and drops and pills as he has picked up an eye infection. All in all I don't think he has a good opinion of vets now after three jabs, and the microchip one was huge. It was a bit painful for us too, although the bills seem cheaper than in the UK, all of that and 2 boxes of Frontline for the cats and dog came to 172 euros.

Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Worth every penny - he's such a handsome boy - he looks full of himself in your pic.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I agree-- he totally looks ready to rule the property. Congrats on your new pup!

2:00 AM  
Blogger TadMan Pagan Punk said...

wow, what a lovely looking dog! How are the goats and chickens? I hope the cats are doing okay, what do they think of Woody? He looks beautiful, I'm sure he gets on with everybody! E-mail me! I'd like dad's E-mail address too if you could send it to me at: tadman.pagan.punk@live.co.uk
I hope to hear from you soon!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh he is lovely and I bet you are happy he is now officilayy yours :)
We buy Frontline for our dogs online as its a lot cheaper than the vet sells it for

12:38 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh dear typo/user error !!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay new doggy :)
I have given you the Arte Y Pico award. Check my blog for info.

Thank you for your support during the family upheaval it was much appreciated. I will be sending you some bits n pieces this week. :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home