Monday, May 15, 2006

Spinning

"Je vais essayer de faire ce blog en anglais ainsi qu’en français. Je m’excuse d’avance si mon français n’est pas au top - laisse-moi un p’tit mot dans ‘comments’ pour me corriger. Merci, bonne lecture et surtout bon knitting !"

Last night I finished spinning the yellow wool and mohair. Here it is, I wish you could feel it. It is so soft and lustrous.
Hier soir j'ai fini de filer la laine et le mohair jaune. La voilà. J'aimerais que tu puisses la toucher si douce et brillante.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next I will be spinning this which I bought on ebay from Denise at Knitting Kitties . One roving is wool and the other is silk.
Prochainement, je filerai ces fibres de la laine et de la soie achetees à Denise de Knitting Kitties sur Ebay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally in response to Kate Gilberts post at Needles on Fire here is a picture of my workspace.
Enfin en réponse à Kate Gilbert à Needles on Fire voici un photo de mon espace de travail.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Our work spaces look mighty similar!

And that golden yarn looks lovely! How many yards is it? What do you think you might make with it?

Hope you're having a good week; I was thinking of your friend yesterday, and her cat. I hope there's good news.

Signed,
Secret Pal "Selkie"

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home