Thursday, June 01, 2006

Project Spectrum May















Well now it is June which for Project Spectrum is blue month. So it is time to wrap up May. May was the green month. Look at the lovely sock yarn and bead markers dyed specially for me by my Project Spectrum dyed sock wool swap partner Danielle. Thanks Danielle. In May I dyed some of the mohair from our goats a lovely variegated green. It seems appropriate to include a photo of the Green Man in our garden as well.

Aujord’hui est le debut de Juin, le mois de bleu pour Project Spectrum. Mai était le mois de vert et j’ai recu des fil de chaussette et des repère maille en perles de mon amie de Project Spectrum Dyed Sock Wool Swap, Danielle. Merci, Danielle.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maylin! I tried to find an email address for you but couldn't so I hope your check your comments! I am so excited about the dye swap. I am totally open to your creativity. I really love all blues so feel free to do as you please. I love your warping tree...that made me laugh! I am not limited to blues only, feel free to do as your heart desires! Thanks! Michelle

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Maylin, I didn't realize that you are also my parter to dye for! Let me know your preferences...vibrant or muted tones! Feel free to email me at salammi@hotmail.com!
Thanks
Michelle

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a green man in my garden, also! Uhm... actually... let me count... four of them? Five? I'll have to send you some photos.
:-)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

-Secret Pal "Selkie"

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home