Thursday, April 19, 2007

For Owen and George

In the Uk I spent time with my gorgeous nephew, George. He is a BIG Lego fan. We were cruising the Lego site composing a wishlist when we decided to checkout his cousin Owen's (my nephew in Seattle) Amazon wishlist. This fascinated George, especially the fact that Owen and he obviously have the same tastes. Just to prove it I am posting a photo of George with the instruction manual for one of the Bionicles on Owen's wishlist. (I forgot the name, they are somewhat strangely named). (Sorry for the out of focus shot)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So what do you think Owen?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maylin,

That looks like Keetongu. Owen got that for his birthday in March :-)

Gareth

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home