Friday, September 19, 2008

Bad Pics and Bullets

My life is a mess.
I'm a mess.
I'm depressed.

I am unmotivated which is probably why I haven't felt coherent enough to blog so I will blog and stop trying to be coherent. Which will probably mean non sequitor bullet points. I would also chuck in some pretty pictures to liven things up but most of them are crap. Well it will add to the disjointedness of this post and hopefully add a little surreal counterpoint. It may just be bullet points from now on.

I came back from a week in the UK yesterday.
We drove by Mont St Michel on the way back.
There were lots of sheep grazing on the flats and I thought I took some cool photos.

Sheep at Mont St Michel

It was a sunny day.
I have auto exposure.
what went wrong?

i was on aperture priority and it was wide open which is handy for close ups of yarn where I want a shallow depth of field.

Mont St michel is in the background.
Take my word for it.

Here they are in close up.
Any one know what sort the are?

Sheep at Mont St Michel

I had a useful time in the Uk.
But it was nice to get back home.
And all the animals gave me a warm welcome.

Woody 18.9.08

I think I am panicing about the future.
Work has dried up completely.
I would say we were short of money but 37 euros seems a bit more than short to me.

It is the future that panics me, the uncertainty.

I started listing stuff in the etsy shop again.
Tomorrow I intend to list the long striping sock yarn.

long stripe 50g

I spent the evening snipping pooey hair off a goats scrotum.
The goat had been ill and had had diahorea (I could never spell that).
Alpaca Alex came to help and it is looking better now.
It stayed remarably still with scissors to its scrotom.
Sensible goat.
I however am now hobbling.
My arthritic knees had been stooped too long
Good job I have a supply of codoliprane.

Ah well tomorrow is another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Oh sweetie. I have no words; just hugs.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

oh Maylin I am so sorry:(
Sending lots of positive healing and heres to a busy time on Etsy.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home