Sunday, November 30, 2008

Everything comes to those who wait...

I've been tagged by Sue - this is the deal:

To participate you

Link to the person who tagged you.
List seven facts about yourself.
Post the rules on your blog.
Tag seven more people to do the same and link to them.
Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted.

So 7 facts about myself? I will try and make this interesting and list things I am happy about.

1. I have walked on fire - and it was awesome.

2. I haven't lived in a house for over 5 years (for the last 6 years we have lived in yurts).

3. I hate alcohol, tobacco and coffee but I have picked coffee in Nicaragua for the Sandinista revolution.

4. I have a degree in Maths and a certificate from the Faculty of Astrological Studies.

5. I nearly lost my teaching job because of my criminal record for peace protesting.

6. I never wear a watch (I am frequently late for things).

7. My only child is getting married in January which makes me inordinately happy because it is so RIGHT and he and his partner deserve a happy life.

OK then 7 peeps to pass this on to?

My friend Rachel at her restaurant down the road
aupapillon

My fellow spinner Diane with her local flock of Ouessant sheep at
The Spinning Shepherd

The incredible designer and blogger Sylv at
Chez Plum

The talented Emma (who has a new Etsy shop) at
Y Lloeren

The wonderfully warm and generous
Ambermoggie.

Fellow ex-pat in France Carolyn at
Kids and Knits

And last but not least the incomprable Lorena at
Snarkland


So, I have been knitting - mainly socks - we need them!

PB274280

These are in Opal Rainforest 6 ply (I really like the thickness of this yarn) in colour Chameleon.

I have also benn making some in Merino/ Bamboo that I died . This colour is based on the TrueBlood/ Southern Vampire character Bill.

PB274283

I have the same colourway in superwash and merino/tencel going into my Etsy shop soon.

bill sock

And some test crochetting I did for Sylv, her lovely granny square mitts. They are very quick to make too for those last minute gifts.

mitts

There is lots more knitting but no pictures at the moment so I hope to be a better blogger in future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

What fascinating facts!

Thanks for being a trooper and taking up the challenge.

Sue

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've finally got around to posting my facts.

Bonne Année!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home