Monday, September 22, 2008

Fruity Days

I spent a lot of yesterday juicing whatever was lying around in the garden (pears and apples), picking blackberries and making jam.

The blackberries have peaked since I was in the UK but there are still plenty around so I have juiced some with brambley apples from a friends tree. Unforunately if I stick to the diet (which I am trying to) I wont be able to sample it for a while.

I have however finished with the grapes and melon only. I lost 6lb in 2 days which is bound to be mostly water and will probably go back on in the next 2 days! Big thrill this morning - I got to have some carrot and apple juice and midmorning I was allowed a yeast drink, but since the only yeast extract I have is marmite (which I thought might be too salty) I substituted miso which just seemed more healthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home