Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shop Update

Despite feeling faint with hunger (well it must be at least a week since I had any chocolate!) I have continued to put stuff in the Etsy shop. I reckon it is better to add a few things a day so that the listings are continually coming to the top. Here is the alpaca/silk/cashmere laceweight I listed today. It is a shame pictures can't show how soft it is.

blog lace blushing sands3

blog lace greens3

I am hoping to show pictures of the stained glass work I am doing tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home