Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bluefaced Leicester Roving

Time to start my clearout. Because I seriously need the room at the moment I have nearly halved my usual prices. All the roving in this post is $9 /100g. I will post shipping costs and my email in the sidebar. If you want something email me with the details and your email address and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Starting with superwash BFL roving. This is soft and oh so silky. A dream to spin. Not suitable for felting though. Packed in 100g bags.

Learning to Fly - turquoise blue and brown - 1 pack remaining.
Twilight - purples with a touch of black - 3 bags 1 bag remaining.
Rusty - oranges, browns and a hint of grey - 1 bag remaining sorry all gone.
Hydraulic Level 5 - blues and bluey greens - 2 bags remaining.
Dawn in the Forest - peachy pinks, grey and green - 2 bags remaining.


I also have a large quantity of non superwash bfl (so suitable for spinning and felting) that has been dyed with natural dyes. I have 2 colours - Old Rose, dyed with cochineal and Peach Rose, dyed with catecu (cutch). Just let me know how much you would like.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home