Sunday, December 24, 2006

Time Warp

I seem to have been in a time warp for the last couple of weeks. I can't believe it is more than 2 weeks since I last posted since it is always top of my 'to do' list! Of course this might have something to do with weeks of sleepless nights. I have never had trouble sleeping before and there seems no obvious reason for it. Coupled with my (admittedly not completely out of character) disorganisation and general cluelessness I have come to the conclusion that this might be the change! Oh what fun.

Still I can still knit and in the spirit of trying to keep to some of the years determinations I am going to see how many UFOs I can demolish before Jan 1st. I currently have somewhere in the region of 25. I am not going to deny myself the pleasure of starting new things, I just want to finish some too. On verra.

I hate posting without pictures but next time will do. I was happy to see pix of the One Skein Wonder I made for Daisy so you can look at that if you want.

Have a good time tomorrow everyone, we are going to have a blissfully quiet time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hope you get some sleep soon! And thank you for the wonderful One Skein Wonder - I love it/her! (as well as everything else in the parcel!)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I thought about you over Christmas, and how I wished that I'd had enough forethought to send you some Reeses Peanut butter cups... maybe I'll have to put a little package together for Valentine's Day. :-) I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home