Saturday, October 20, 2007

Please take a minute

What do you think of an art gallery that has an exhibit of a starving dog? The dog is not allowed to be given food or water as its suffering is the 'art'. What do you think of people who would stand around drinking cocktails and looking at this dog dying?

I could hardly credit this when I read it, and feel like I want to do more than sign a petition. I want to shout and scream in the face of this so-called artist. So please take a minute to read the following blogs and sign the petition. And spread it around from blog to blog.

There are details and photographs on this blog. Beware though I burst into tears when I read it.
The petition is in Spanish but this blog has a translation.
You can sign the petition here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home