Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone

I seem not to have blogged for a while! I have been busy knitting but neglected to photo stuff that has already gone. I did finish the Fabel Socks however

Photobucket

and have started another pair in 6ply Fortissima Socki in a lovely autumnal colourway.

Photobucket

Needless to say IT got the better of me but I am old enough now to know when to give in to the inevitable. So Christmas knitting was put aside for the weekend as I was hosting the Spinning Group on Sunday and needed to tidy up. (Believe me Emma you WILL get your Gryffindor sweater!) It was really fun getting 11 people and 5 spinning wheels into the yurt!



We had a Secret Santa too with lots of fibrey presents.



But the gift that caused the most envy was a little sheep that pooed M and M's!

Photobucket

I have been updating my Etsy shop lately and still have alot of Opal 6ply to put on this week at a really good price ($11 for a 150g ball), but I like to spend the week between Christmas and New Year to tidy up loose ends and think about what I want to achieve in the next year. I have duly sorted out all my UFO's and I have (gulp) 25. So I want to see how many I can shift before 2008. Serendipitously I came across the Knit Warriors group on Ravelry. Check it out at on Lime and Violets blog. It should encourage me to get organised knitting wise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That sheep is adorable! I have a black cat that poos jelly beans. Hee hee. Thanks for your kind words over at Chez Plum!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Love the socks!

I have socks on the needles but I'm not allowed to knit! *sigh*

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the lace scarf - I hadn't thought about publishing the pattern.

http://2hot2knit.blogspot.com/

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home